Thursday, May 31, 2012

Layton High School Officers



My cute friend Cristy and I are the advisors for the officers at Layton high.  It is one of my favorite parts of my job.  These kids CRACK ME UP!  They give me dating advice, tease me, and make me feel like the most important and capable person ever.  I LOVE them.

The SBO officers

All of the officers (Senior, Junior, Sophomore and SBO)


Lesson Learned:  I am 100% sure that the Lord knows exactly what I need and want.  He wants to give me  those things, but because He is all knowing, He waits for the right time.  When I was in Junior high I wanted so badly to be a student officer.  I tried twice and didn't make it either time.  I remember being so disappointed that I wasn't going to get to wear the coveted officer sweater.  Ten years later I finally get to wear one.  Life is all about timing.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your outlook on things and I'm so glad you get to wear your awesome sweater now! Those students are so lucky to be able to work with you!