Monday, June 22, 2009

Things you hear in high school




I was walking out of school a few weeks ago and this is the conversation that I heard between a guy and a girl...

Guy: Hey so I heard that Bobby got stabbed. Is he aight?

Girl: Yah, it wasn't too bad, he's aight.

As I walked to my car I couldn't help but laugh. I knew that I should have been concerned about this Bobby kid who got stabbed, but all I could think about was that "aight" was now a commonly used word. I think that I may start incorporating it into my vocabulary. Who knows, I might start using "wuz up," or "for dizzle" too.

1 comment:

Captain said...

It's not like I'm stalking you but your website was on your facebook. Hey I liked the pictures of Greece. I aight thing is even better. I've started using ustacould and mightcould on a regular basis.