Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Go ahead, call me Ms. Stephanie Johnson M. D.

Last Monday I graduated with my masters from National University (I know I know, it sounds phony, but it's for real). I was able to do all of my classwork on-line and I finished 10 classes/40 credits in a year. It was crazy, but now that it's over, it was so worth it!! Here are a few pictures from the graduation ceremony.





Vain I know, but I loved that I got to wear a blue sash





Adrian and I


Aren't my parents great!



I love this picture










6 comments:

Becky Smith said...

Congratulations Ms. Stephanie Johnson M.D. WAY to go! I miss you and I hope all is going well (it sure looks like it is)

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a great accomplishmet! Some of my sisters did their masters through the same University - it's pretty awesome how fast it is! Way to go!

Michelle said...

Steph, I just read through your entire blog and was reminded of how much I love you. Congrats Ms. M.D. Wow! You are probably the cutest, most fun teacher there is. I need to come visit you some time. Love ya!

Barbara Sue said...

Yea Steph!!! I had no clue you were taking classes for your masters!! Shows how in the dark I am!!! Congrats!!!We need to catch up sometime :) I will be down your way again in a few weeks. Love you!!

Jamie and Michael said...

Steph! You are amazing! I'm hoping for a bachelor's someday... Hey, you need to send me an email so we can catch up some more (a little beyond blog-stalking), or post on my blog and we'll try and figure out how to get in touch...

Melisa Grace said...

AHH! you are amazing... it's true! Congrats!