Thursday, April 1, 2010

Two of my favorite people

One of my favorite people, Ben Denzer, just had his 24th birthday. He is one of those friends that I'm certain the Lord put in my life to help me. It's funny how he knows exactly what to say to help me keep things in perspective and make me smile. Man I love that guy!!!! To celebrate we went to the Michael Buble concert. It was amazing! He is honestly better live then on CD. The best part of the whole night was seeing all of the 40 year old women standing in the front row screaming "I love you Michael." One day that will be me :)




3 comments:

Mickelle said...

Guess what? Ben is one of my favorite people too!! Let's be honest here...Basically we are the same person, Stephanie.

Captain said...

Wait are you saying one day you will be mobbed by forty year old women screaming "I Love You." ?

Stephanie Johnson said...

:) That would be a little weird don't you think? No, I was being sarcastic about being one of those crazy 40 year old women.