Sunday, June 22, 2008

Confession.... I love rodeos


Last week my family (Adrian included) and I went to the National High School Rodeo in Heber. Every year before the “real” rodeo the community puts on a smaller rodeo for kids with special needs. My little brother Dallin got to rope a metal calf, ride a horse and get his picture taken with the rodeo queen. Dallin was pretty much the cutest cowboy ever.


Okay, so here is the confession part. I LOVE RODEOS. I think that I have a little bit of country in me. I told my dad that I was deprived as a child because I never got to be a rodeo princess. He just laughed at me. To humor me, he gave me a cowboy hat. It's not quite rodeo queen quality, but I was excited about it.




At the rodeo I ran into one of my favorite people in the world. His name is Brigham and he is a student at Layton High School. He loves Donald Trump, so at school he walks down the hall telling people that they are either hired or fired. I can't talk to him without smiling. When he saw me he said "Johnson, you look sexy." Talk about a self esteem boost!


1 comment:

Nick Wheeler said...

Wow Johnson, you do look hot. Love the blog. It's so great. Also, you chose a very nice template. I'm not judging, cause my template's pretty bad. Really, what a great blog.